Strategic Business Development Manager/Engineer
Upstate SC & Western NC
ENERGY SOLUTIONS TEAM
With years of industry experience spanning HVAC design, installation, repair, facilities management and energy research, our team is ready to find solutions to your energy problems. You can click on any team member's photo to access a contact form.
JOHN MINER, CEM
Strategic Business Development/Engineer
Upstate SC & Western NC
Billy Blackburn, ACEM
Strategic Business Development Manager
BUILDING AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
Complete toolset with graphics and programming
Web-Based Building Automation Systems
- Web-Based Building Automation Systems
- Energy Management Analytics
- Energy Reporting Software
- Energy Dashboards
- Eikon Logic Builder – Graphical Control Programming Designed by Mechanical Engineers
Harris Integrated Solutions provides a broad solutions set to meet your lighting control needs. We offer several solutions that are either native BACnet compliant or fully wireless, depending on the scope of your project. Contact one of Harris Integrated Solutions Lighting Experts to learn more!
We now offer remote hosting options for your WebCTRL Interface! We utilize our own data center located in Columbia, SC and provide a secure VPN gateway to access WebCTRL, without relying on local internet connections or IT departments.
Advantages of Remote Hosting your Automated Logic WebCTRL Software
- Lower Computer Costs
- Remote Accessibility
- Improved Performance
- Instant Software Updates
- Adequate Storage Capacity
- Increased Data Reliability
- Automatic Backups
- Round-the-Clock Availability
- Easy Expansion
First Year Warranty Included:
For one year after the installation of a Building Automation System, HIS will provide materials, labor and transportation needed to replace or repair any of the Building Automation System equipment installed by Harris Integrated Solutions with 24/7 support.
Harris can also provide remote assistance with schedule changes, set point changes for heating and cooling, and assist maintenance personnel in diagnosing problems with HVAC equipment.
Harris offers unlimited training on ALC products and systems upon request, at no cost to our customers. Training can be offered both remotely, or in-person with our full-time training staff.
Training sessions will be crafted just for you, and will utilize your own WebCTRL system whenever possible.
ENERGY SOLUTIONS PROGRAM (ESP)
ESP is a 3-tier Strategy for reducing energy use while maintaining building comfort.
- TECHNOLOGY: Increase Comfort and Cut Energy Costs – WebCTRL’s powerful platform helps facilities keep occupants comfortable and manage energy.
- TRACKING: Track and Reduce Energy Usage – Energy Star’s Portfolio Manager records energy usage compares similar buildings and organizations.
- COMMUNICATION: Harness the Power of Energy Data to Inform and Educate – Winner of the 2013 South Carolina Energy Project of the Year. Energy Reports provides facilities with a comprehensive view of energy use and building performance
READY TO GET STARTED
Talk with an expert or schedule a product demo to find out how we can help you control your building costs, energy, and comfort.